Located right off of Rt.10 on Ridgedale Ave.
Ridgedale Ave., East Hanover 07936
in the Riverwalk Plaza
973 887- 0194
FAX 973 887-5557
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
11:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday - 11:00am - 8:00pm
11:00am - 5:00pm
NAUI Pro Platinum training Dive Center
ALL LEVELS ................................ALL SKILLS
- Complete selection of products and classes for everyone from the Beginner to the most experienced North East wreck diver.
- We provide Sales and Service by Certified and Experienced Technicians for all brands we carry.
- Service and Fill scuba tanks, providing Hydrostatic Testing, Visual Testing, Airfills and Nitrox Fills.
- No matter what kind of diving you do, you will find everything you need at Lakeland Divers.
Lakeland Divers is owned by licensed captain and
experienced NAUI instructor, Capt. Al Pyatak
Too far away for a visit? Call us at (973) 887-0194 and we'll sign you up for a charter on the
Sea Lion next time you'll be in New Jersey.
NEW . . . . . NEW . . . . . NEW . . . . . NEW
|We now carry Shearwater Dive Computers
Available in two different models, the Petrel and the Predator
The Petrel Dive Computer
also available as an OC stand alone or OC/CC with external monitoring
The Predator Dive Computer
Multiple Decompression Algorithms
- Bühlmann ZHL-16C with Gradient Factors
- User Adjustable Conservatism
- Open Circuit, 5 Gases
- Closed Circuit, 5 Gases
- Optional VPM-B
- Gauge Mode
Simple Yet Advanced User Interface
- 2 Button Push OC Bailout
- Colour Coded Warnings
- Simple to Use Adaptive Menus
- Automatic Screen Brightness
- Metric and Imperial
- Flip Screen
- Firmware Updates Via Bluetooth
- 1000 Hour Dive Log
- Free Shearwater Desktop Software
- Dive Log Downloads via Bluetooth
- Third-Party Dive Log Software Compatiblity
NEW . . NEW
Hollis Equipment is designed to accommodate the beginning sport diver to the advanced technical diver
Hollis brings innovation and engineering experience to the dive industry by designing the highest quality and most innovative scuba diving equipment available.
Designed and Built with Pride in the USA.
Lakeland Divers is an authorized Poseidon Dealer and Service Center
for more than 30 years.
- We carry a full line of Poseidon Gear
- Contrary to popular belief, Poseidon parts are easily accessable
- Al Pyatak, Certified Poseidon Technician who has been servicing and diving Poseidon over 30 years.
- If you are not familiar with the Poseidon line come in and talk to us!
Quality snorkeling gear for the entire family.
We carry a full line of:
TRY SCUBA NOW!
Buy any Mask and Snorkel and receive a coupon for a FREE
Scuba Experience includes:
one classroom session
one pool session
We will supply the scuba gear for the pool; Regulator, BC, and AirTank.
Coupon is transferable
Mask and Snorkel limited to store stock . . PrePackaged Econo Sets excluded
Aqua Lung products now available for purchase online.
Click here to view Aqua Lung products online
Become a Fan
We now carry
Stop in and see the new Cressi gear, including
MC9 regulator and the Travelight BCD.
NEW!... NEW!... NEW!...
New Masks for reading gauges without prescription lenses!
click here for details
Give the gift of Scuba Lessons!
Gift Certificates always available
Basic Nitrox Class
Fundamentals of Tech Diving
SCUBA Equipment Maintenance Class
Advanced Scuba Class
NEW . . . SOLO DIVER CLASS . . . NEW
Advanced Nitrox & Deco Proceedures Class
CPR for Professionals
.. .. .. .. ...
Hazardous Marine Life
Click here for Detailed Information
Dry Suit Course
Extend your diving season. Use a Dry Suit.
Dive Warm, Dry, and Comfortable which always beats Cold,
Wet, and Miserable!
And Remember... if you purchase your Dry Suit from Lakeland Divers
the Class tuition is free!
Underwater Hunting and Collector Course
New class starts soon
Wreck Diving Course
We now have Nitrox, Aluminum 80 tanks for Rental
Along with our regular rental gear,
wetsuits * tanks
regulators * computers
BCD * hoods *gloves * weights
we now rent
nitrox filled aluminum 80 tanks. (you must be nitrox certified)
Call us for more info 973 887- 0194
For more information please call
Divers 973 887-0194
or email us at
always we will be running our Basic Scuba Classes
throughout 2014, just call or email for more info.
No Grouper Meetings in July & August
Lakeland Divers 34 Ridgedale Ave, East Hanover, NJ 973 887-0194
Come and join us! Learn about diving the East Coast and around the world.
We have guest speakers, gear demonstrations, and presentations from
divers who have dove around the world. Share your best dive stories and hear
some of ours!! Find a dive buddy and make new friends.
Nothing to join, no dues to pay.
All are invited!
for more information about our Groupe meetings please email us at
Past Adventures and Pictures